- James Domine: Composer
Official website for James Domine - composer, performer, author, teacher, and founding Music Director of the San Fernando Valley Symphony Orchestra.
- Pierce College Department of Music
Founded in 1947, Pierce is a comprehensive two-year public college with almost 100 disciplines being taught to more than 21,000 students each semester. For over twenty-five years, Pierce College has made its Performing Arts Theater available to the San Fernando Valley Symphony Orchestra, under the baton of Maestro James Domine, for the purpose of keeping classical music alive and available to patrons in the San Fernando Valley.
- League of American Orchestras
- The League of American Orchestras leads, supports, and champions Americaâ€™s orchestras and the vitality of the music they perform. The League works to stimulate the exchange of innovative ideas and practices and to promote unity across the orchestra field. The League delivers meaningful information, learning and leadership opportunities, grass-roots advocacy and other services to its diverse membership, which encompasses nearly 900 member symphony, chamber, youth, and collegiate orchestras of all sizes. Founded in 1942 and chartered by Congress in 1962, the League links a national network of thousands of instrumentalists, conductors, managers, board members, volunteers, staff members, and business partners.
- Music Teachers' Association of California
- The mission of the Music Teachers' Association of California is to promote excellence in the music teaching profession. We do this through high membership standards, strong ethical values and continuing professional education.
- American Youth Symphony
- Hailed as one of the nation's leading youth orchestras, the American Youth Symphony is dedicated to the artistic and professional development of outstanding musicians. Activities are designed to enhance their musical education through performance experience. Led by Music Director Alexander Treger, the orchestra enriches the cultural life of Los Angeles by offering admission-free concerts at UCLA's Royce Hall.
Performing Arts LIVE
Performing Arts LIVE -- a comprehensive online source for information about theater, dance and classical music events in Southern California. They are passionate about the performing arts and are bringing performing artists and their audiences together.
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
The Commission fosters excellence, diversity, vitality, understanding and accessibility of the arts in Los Angeles County. The Commission provides leadership in cultural services for the County, including information and resources for the community, artists, educators, arts organizations and municipalities. There are over 2,800 arts organizations and 150,000 working artists in the County of Los Angeles, creating the largest concentration of arts activity in the United States.