SUPPORT THE ORCHESTRA
**Buy from Amazon.com by clicking the icon below; it supports the Orchestra! No extra cost to the purchaser.**
Donate to the Orchestra
The cost of concerts is not covered by tickets alone.
We need your support! Whether large or small - every donation counts.
(The San Fernando Valley Symphony Orchestra is a non-profit 501-c3 organization)
JOIN THE EMAIL LIST!
- James Domine: Composer
Official website for James Domine - composer, performer, author, teacher, and founding Music Director of the San Fernando Valley Symphony Orchestra.
- League of American Orchestras
- The League of American Orchestras leads, supports, and champions Americaâ€™s orchestras and the vitality of the music they perform. The League works to stimulate the exchange of innovative ideas and practices and to promote unity across the orchestra field. The League delivers meaningful information, learning and leadership opportunities, grass-roots advocacy and other services to its diverse membership, which encompasses nearly 900 member symphony, chamber, youth, and collegiate orchestras of all sizes. Founded in 1942 and chartered by Congress in 1962, the League links a national network of thousands of instrumentalists, conductors, managers, board members, volunteers, staff members, and business partners.
- Music Teachers' Association of California
- The mission of the Music Teachers' Association of California is to promote excellence in the music teaching profession. We do this through high membership standards, strong ethical values and continuing professional education.
- Los Angeles Symphonic Winds
- The 95 piece Los Angeles Symphonic Winds are one of the most critically acclaimed and internationally recognized wind ensembles in the United States. Since 1983, the L.A. Winds have been a leading force in Southern California’s cultural community. The L.A. Winds’ repertoire encompasses a wide variety of classical, popular and commercial music in exciting arrangements that highlight the diversity of styles and sonorities of the contemporary wind band.
Pierce College Department of Music
Founded in 1947, Pierce is a comprehensive two-year public college with almost 100 disciplines being taught to more than 21,000 students each semester. Maestro Domine teaches at Pierce College as an adjunct professor.
- American Youth Symphony
- Hailed as one of the nation's leading youth orchestras, the American Youth Symphony is dedicated to the artistic and professional development of outstanding musicians. Activities are designed to enhance their musical education through performance experience. Led by Music Director Alexander Treger, the orchestra enriches the cultural life of Los Angeles by offering admission-free concerts at UCLA's Royce Hall.
Performing Arts LIVE
Performing Arts LIVE -- a comprehensive online source for information about theater, dance and classical music events in Southern California. They are passionate about the performing arts and are bringing performing artists and their audiences together.
How To Place An Ad In The Next Concert Printed Program
Follow the link above to see instructions and rates for placing your ad in this season's printed concert programs. In addition to the print copy, your ad will be placed on our website. No extra cost.
Masters of Harmony Barbershop and Men's Chorus
Since 1985, the Masters of Harmony chorus has risen to the highest levels of choral singing and has gained an international reputation for its mastery of technically demanding close harmony in the a cappella style. Under the direction of Justin Miller, the internationally acclaimed men's chorus has a dynamic repertoire that encompasses music from the classics to jazz, patriotic to sacred, rounded out with standards and Broadway pops. The musical magic and performance artistry rendered by this premier chorus elicit standing ovations at every concert. No one is left untouched when the Masters of Harmony performs.
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
The Commission fosters excellence, diversity, vitality, understanding and accessibility of the arts in Los Angeles County. The Commission provides leadership in cultural services for the County, including information and resources for the community, artists, educators, arts organizations and municipalities. There are over 2,800 arts organizations and 150,000 working artists in the County of Los Angeles, creating the largest concentration of arts activity in the United States.